The revolution of social media has left almost no one untouched. All of us have a presence online unless you are in North Korea or in secluded parts of Africa. Facebook is the leading revolutionary in the modern age of social media with over 1.23 billion monthly active users.
This revolution changed the face of communication as we knew it. The world has become a smaller place. While all of us have gotten onto the bandwagon without much hesitation.
Let us take a step back and see what the effects of Facebook on the society at large are.
Forefront on the advantages are that, Facebook has made connecting with people easier. The effect of Facebook on society is that it has made the world a smaller place. If you want to market, connect with old friends or make your presence known, Facebook has made it easier.
Social media marketing is another effect of Facebook on society. Businesses get an inexpensive and effective way to market themselves. This has helped many small scale and home based business gain some presence in the market.
Social media has also given an edge to the age of information. There are many informative pages on Facebook which help keep people updated on what is happening around the world. The effect of Facebook on the society is that it has helped disseminate information faster and wider.
The biggest effect of Facebook on the society is that, it has helped people stay connected. We constantly know how friends and acquaintances are doing, where they are. If it not for Facebook we would have lost connections with various friends and acquaintances. Read more: http://www.theworldbeast.com/effects-facebook-soci...
Although I still have a presence on fkbk, I am proud to say I am officially addicted to FUIMPOSTINGIT.com #FU4LIFE
Oh you're going to get your ass handed to you over this post lol
10 LIKED
,  and 8 others f'ing loves this.
This story is almost a year old. Why post now?
9 LIKED
,  and 7 others f'ing loves this.
The problem with fb is that it's much more sinister than that. they not only mine all your activity for profits but also conduct social engineering studies on users without their knowledge.
4 LIKED
,  and 2 others f'ing loves this.
Are you seriously posting what amounts to a FB advertisement/proganda on a site that is fighting everything wrong with FB? This is a big fat fucking DUH...we all know what the internet & social media in general has done for us as a society. You have completely missed your "market" on this post, since I highly doubt you were posting as some great sarcastic post. Not only that, but you said NOTHING original...you posted an outdated article. Why not offer original thoughts and realism on what social media in general has done for our society? I'm thinking because you lack original thought. Oh and that website you're so fond of spreading around is not all that. It's recycled information. So until you can put something original into the world via thought or hell even a new social media (like Majesty), sit down and shut the fuck up! Oh...and take your FB loving ass back to FB. Bye Felicia!
7 LIKED
,  and 5 others f'ing loves this.
I was addicted to Facebook however NO-more. I love FUIMPOSTINGIT Mainly because it remain's uncensored NO-worries about offending anyone or being chastised/blocked & or put to jail!